- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Automatically Collected Personal Information
By connecting to our website, certain personal information is exchanged between your computer and our server. This exchange is necessary for the data on our site to be properly communicated to the computer equipment you are using. This personal information is retained by the clinic only for technical and statistical purposes related to the performance of our website.
The information targeted includes:
• the domain name of your Internet service provider;
• your IP address;
• your browser (Explorer, Firefox, etc.);
• your operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.);
• the date and time of your visit;
• the pages of the Internet consulted.
The clinic does not permanently retain any cookies. Only a temporary cookie is used during your visit to our site to enhance the performance of certain features present on the site.
You have the option to disable cookies through your web browser. However, this deactivation may restrict certain features of our website.
Personal Information Voluntarily Transmitted by Email or Form
The personal information that you voluntarily communicate to us by email or through the contact form on our website, such as your name and email address, will only be used to allow clinic staff to respond to you or follow up on your request and will not be retained.
All clinic employees have signed a confidentiality commitment.
For any questions regarding this policy or any complaints regarding its non-compliance, please contact Dr. Manuel Bautista, responsible for the protection of personal information, in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org